Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Auto Love-Barclay Rewards

tag
skorpyo3
Frequent Contributor

Re: No Auto Love-Barclay Rewards

Call and ask for a manager. They have access to info on the account  that regular agents can't see. I happened to call in today in regards to an issue with my points. I asked for a lower APR. There was no offer, but she said I had an offer for a CLI. I've only had the card a month! SL last month $1500. Bumped to $3,000 a few weeks later with recon(Used original HP). Today, $1,000 increase to $4,000 with a SP only! Best of luck. YMMV.

@NP27 wrote:

Hello all....sixth statement cut today and no auto love.  I am not sure if and when I will get one.

Should I call CSR?  I dont want them to HP though.

|EQ 698|TU 674|EX 665| BK discharged 11/2012

[Amex PRG No PSL] [Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $50,000] [Barclaycard CashForward WMC $25,000] [Patelco CU MC $20,000] [BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $15,000] [Amex BCE $13,000] [Discover It Cashback $13,500] [US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $10,000][US Bank Platinum Visa $8,400] [Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa Sig $10,000] [USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex $15,000] [Citi AAdvantage WMC $5,000] [Macy's Amex $7,500] [JCP $6,500] [Amazon Prime $6,000] [Target $2,000]
Message 11 of 18
NP27
Established Contributor

@skorpyo3 wrote:

Call and ask for a manager. They have access to info on the account  that regular agents can't see. I happened to call in today in regards to an issue with my points. I asked for a lower APR. There was no offer, but she said I had an offer for a CLI. I've only had the card a month! SL last month $1500. Bumped to $3,000 a few weeks later with recon(Used original HP). Today, $1,000 increase to $4,000 with a SP only! Best of luck. YMMV.

@NP27 wrote:

Hello all....sixth statement cut today and no auto love.  I am not sure if and when I will get one.

Should I call CSR?  I dont want them to HP though.

Nice! grats!  Just call the regular number on the back of the card?

Message 12 of 18
skorpyo3
Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I started off with the backdoor credit analyst dept regarding my points issue. He transferred me to "sales and service", supposedly. Not sure if it was regular customer care. The rep said she would forward my concern to a manager, and open up a case. I asked if I could speak with a manager now, instead of waiting. She agreed, and got a manager on the line. Then I got a CLI without asking. Maybe I just got super lucky!
|EQ 698|TU 674|EX 665| BK discharged 11/2012

[Amex PRG No PSL] [Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $50,000] [Barclaycard CashForward WMC $25,000] [Patelco CU MC $20,000] [BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $15,000] [Amex BCE $13,000] [Discover It Cashback $13,500] [US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $10,000][US Bank Platinum Visa $8,400] [Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa Sig $10,000] [USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex $15,000] [Citi AAdvantage WMC $5,000] [Macy's Amex $7,500] [JCP $6,500] [Amazon Prime $6,000] [Target $2,000]
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

14 months of ownership with 0 auto-CLI...

I have called to see if I am eligible for increase via SP and have always been told no.

Message 14 of 18
NP27
Established Contributor

I called the backdoor number...no go with the CLI.  They wanted to do a HP and I said no.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 6 statements in with my SM and no Auto-CLI either. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hit the 7th statement with my SM & Upromise card and haven't seen an increase either.

To be fair, though, I haven't been using the cards much (at least not enough to get anywhere close to maxing out the limit).

I don't mind, though, as I'm hoping to apply for a second Arrival+ in a few months and maybe not having a ton of credit with Barclays will be good.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay is good about CLI's if you put usage through the card. I spoke with analyst about my Barclay Reward card; he was able to see if i qualified for SP CLI. I didn't because I only used the card like 4 times since I've had it (almost 2 years). He told me to put it through some usage and try again.

If you are a heavy user and keep a good standing then I would say follow-up with them using the credit analyst number. They are very helpful from what i have experienced. GL

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.