Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cap 1 Luv

tag
Longroad
Established Contributor

No Cap 1 Luv

I had seen all of the luv that everyone had received from Cap 1so I sent an email to the EO office last week asking for a CLI on both of my QS1 accounts (one is almost 2 years old and the other is almost 8 months old) to hopefully get something that was usable. Well I just got off the phone and I didn't get one red cent CLI on either of my accounts. I can't believe that I can get $5000 CLs on other cards and can't get a dime from Cap 1 above $300. I wanted so badly to just close both of them. They did offer to credit back the previous year AF and waive the AF on the accounts, so I guess I will keep them open since they aren't costing me anything. Cap 1 apparently hates me, but at least I can get some luv from Chase.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: No Cap 1 Luv

I find that odd, considering that you got approved for a $300 limit on Cap1 because generally you would enter their credit steps program and would recieve an auto cli after 6 mos. or on the 7th billing statement i forget. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: No Cap 1 Luv

Sorry to hear that OP. Cap1 seems a weird bird to me.
Those results from the cap 1 camp just top it. They seemed to got religion recently from the flood of Cap1 big CLI flood of posts then returned to backsliding.
I have no hope for my GM card but to occasionally play with it's 600 line.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.