Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Comenity Robo Lady for me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Comenity Robo Lady for me?

Hello Group, I've been lurking on the boards for quite some time and appreciate all the insight you share. I have a question. I have several Comenity Bank store cards, all in good standing, never a late payment ever. I always pay above my min.payment if I even carry a balance. I've tried calling the Robo lady regarding an increase on a few cards and for some reason I have never been allowed to request it through the Robo Lady. They always prompt me to wait to speak to an actual person. What would be the reason for this? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: No Comenity Robo Lady for me?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Group, I've been lurking on the boards for quite some time and appreciate all the insight you share. I have a question. I have several Comenity Bank store cards, all in good standing, never a late payment ever. I always pay above my min.payment if I even carry a balance. I've tried calling the Robo lady regarding an increase on a few cards and for some reason I have never been allowed to request it through the Robo Lady. They always prompt me to wait to speak to an actual person. What would be the reason for this? Thanks for any help.

Which cards?

How long have you had them?

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I always request a CLI online. It works great.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 11
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Its a lot easier and quicker to just request a CLI online.  Robo Lady is the same as Luv Button.

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 4 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It's not the same in my experience.
I have had WAY more luck with Robo lady and multiple increases at once
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol Comenity is the only one who will really send out letters in 7-10 days.. I received 3 today. I used up my luck with robo lady before my cards arrived. Now I will have to wait out the 31 days for the next CLI
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

incRe: No Comenity Robo Lady for me?

Since September. I realize the cards are new. I just find it odd I'm not given the option.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only Comenity card increases are allowed for me is my Overstock card.

Message 8 of 11
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Hubby didn't get a CLI for his Victoria's Secret and Express cards for about 5-6 months while his Overstock card got CLI's every 31 days including the CLI he got immediately. But during his Overstock CLI dry spell (lasted about 4 months) he got CLI's on the other 2 every 31 days.
Message 9 of 11
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@rmduhon wrote:
Hubby didn't get a CLI for his Victoria's Secret and Express cards for about 5-6 months while his Overstock card got CLI's every 31 days including the CLI he got immediately. But during his Overstock CLI dry spell (lasted about 4 months) he got CLI's on the other 2 every 31 days.

@I have a VS card Since Sept 2016 and was given a super tiny( I didn't even request it) CLI of $50 @ 3 months...should i be trying every 31 days? 

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.