cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Concierge on Cap One Venture Visa Signature?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Concierge on Cap One Venture Visa Signature?

My Chase Marriott Rewards VS registered fine a week or so ago

Message 11 of 24
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Update: Call the Visa Signature Concierge number 1 (800) 953-7392 I called them and they told me that my CSP is eligible they are having problems with the online setup of your concierge account. They set it up for me in minutes and was even offering some concierge service to me.
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaylima91 wrote:
Not only can I not get it on my CSP but I tried with my Barclays Arrival+ World Elite MasterCard. I'll have to try with my privilege Visa Sig when it arrives in the mail. Has anyone had this issue with their Arrival+ WE MC as well?

The WEMC is a MasterCard, it would not be eligible for Visa benefits. Were you trying it on an equivalent MasterCard website?

Message 13 of 24
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Yes, I didn't specify that but yes I know it would be eligible for the WE MC benefits. What I meant was that I tried signing up for my WE MC benefits and it wasn't letting me either on the MC site. I called Barclays WE concierge and they told me I don't need to sign up. I can just call them.

Also, I called Visa concierge regarding my CSP benefits and they helped me setup my account. Their website is having signup issues which states that most Visa Sig cards are ineligible for the concierge service.
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know - that you can call in. The Cap One paperwork is what directed me to sign up on the visa concierge website in the first place, so I was sure it was supposed to be included.

Message 15 of 24
SMDLiquid
Regular Contributor

I thought the CSP had its own internal concierge service?

Chase Freedom | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Chase Hyatt | Chase Sapphire Preferred AU | Amex EDP AU | Amex SPG | Citi Prestige | Citi AAdvantage Executive | AAdvantage Aviator Red |

FICO: Experian 821 | TransUnion 825 | Equifax 830 | Last App: 08/28/2017
Message 16 of 24
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Do you have to register your cards to use the service? If so, then where? If not, then what is the benefit of registering it?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 17 of 24
jm1991
Regular Contributor

Im glad to hear that it's a website problem.  Not that ive ever used the concierge but I felt cheated out when it said it wasn't offered haha

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Swapmeet wrote:

Do you have to register your cards to use the service? If so, then where? If not, then what is the benefit of registering it?

When you go to use the service either through the website mentioned in the original post, or the phone line you will need to register. You don't need to register in advance -- only benefit is you can see the special offers available on the website and they will send you marketing mails

Message 19 of 24
red259
Super Contributor

What does the concierge service even do for these cards? I've used a hotel cocierge in vegas, but I've never called in to some credit card company. Restaurant reservations? I can just call the restaurant myself. Hotel reservations? I just click the button on the hotel website, same as with flights. Seems quicker than explaining to another person what I want done. Are they able to get me in places I can't get myself?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.