Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DCU score this month?

tag
core
Valued Contributor

No DCU score this month?

I thought DCU always had the free FICO score ready by the last Friday of the month, if not earlier.  I haven't received mine yet for this month.  What about everyone else?

I did receive a message warning me that my checking account was inactive and that I hadn't used it in a while.  The message said something about banks being evil and I should use the credit union checking more often, but it sounded more like marketing than an account status deal.  Could this be why I'm not getting a score?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: No DCU score this month?

@core wrote:

I thought DCU always had the free FICO score ready by the last Friday of the month, if not earlier.  I haven't received mine yet for this month.  What about everyone else?

I did receive a message warning me that my checking account was inactive and that I hadn't used it in a while.  The message said something about banks being evil and I should use the credit union checking more often, but it sounded more like marketing than an account status deal.  Could this be why I'm not getting a score?

Core,

I logged in recently and didn't see it either Smiley Sad wonder if they're a bit delayed from the snowstorm is all?

Hopefully we get them soon! I had to think if it was because my account got downgraded, but then I remembered i have both direct deposit and e-statements, so that would make no sense.

Message 2 of 12
core
Valued Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:
Hopefully we get them soon! I had to think if it was because my account got downgraded, but then I remembered i have both direct deposit and e-statements, so that would make no sense.

Direct deposit?  Whoa, did I miss a requirement for the score?  I've left $1.00 sitting in the account since I opened it and have never transferred anything more in there.  I was getting the score each month though.

About the snowstorm, sure it's possible I guess.  Maybe the little old lady that carefully pulls each one of our reports couldn't get to work this week because of the snow. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

will be on the 31st

Message 4 of 12
gmason
Contributor

I'm looking at 2 different accounts at DCU and the accounts have credit cards, car loan, and direct deposit. I'm not seeing a score yet and this is first time I've not seen one by Friday at 2pm or so. It must be delayed this week.

Message 5 of 12
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

In September it was displayed at 2:30pm CST. 

Its random times, so I wouldn't panic until after 5pm. 

Weather er may also be the issue..

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 6 of 12
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Speaking of...

It's up!

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 7 of 12
core
Valued Contributor

@TheGardner wrote:

Speaking of...

It's up!

There she blows -- there she blows!  A FICO bump like a snow-hill!  They weren't too quick.

Now see, sometimes all it takes is a little public humiliation to get something done.  I just knew their spies would be monitoring the forum.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm frustrated- I got my only baddy removed from my report on the 22nd (I know because I stalk it, shhs as if you guys don't all do the same) and was excited because I I knew it should reflect in my latest DCU score ont he 24th, but they must've pulled just before because my score explanation still mentioned the missed pymt and they'd just sent my score on the 17th (new acct) and it was exactly the same.  The footnotes do read that the score is pulled within 7 days of it being sent- phooey, was hoping for some number gratification, I'm a brat, I know it!

Message 9 of 12
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I got mine on the 24th, last Friday.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.