09Lexie

Re: No EMV on Chase Sapphire Preferred MasterCard?

LoveCardPerks wrote:

I'd suggest doing what I did, I emailed [MOD CUT] directly expressing my discontent.  Got a phone call from the executive office a day later.  Customers should voice their concens...

To:  MOD CUT

I was notified that Chase is in the process of ending the relationship with Mastercard, and my Chase Sapphire Preferred card will have to be 'converted' to a VISA.

I want to express my discontent of Chase limiting my consumer choice, and forcing me to switch my card products all to VISA.

I already have 2 VISA cards with Chase, having a Mastercard gave me opportunities to attend Mastercard-only events, and purchase from Master-card only vendors.  Now Chase is limiting my ability, and as a result will have to close this account and open a Mastercard with another bank.

Posting personal names /email address-Lexie, myFICO Moderator

What was the result of the phone call? Are you getting an EMV MC?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}