Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GE luv? :(

tag
rnorred
Established Member

No GE luv? :(

After reading and lurking for months, I was sooo excited for today to get here.  My 4th Walmart statement cut yesterday! WHOO

However, I got no love after checking online account, calling the automated line and hitting the luv button. BOOO

I use the card HEAVILY and make multiple payments a month.  I buy gas, groceries, school supplies, dog food, etc and leave a balance of about $200 out of $800 before statement cuts. 

I also have an Amazon card and Ashley Furniture card.  Both are on a 0% promotional, so I am carrying a balance on those.  My overall UTI is about 45%.

Have had an Old Navy card for almost a year and only gotten one measly increase of $200.  WTH???  I was really hoping for a nice CLI with the holidays approaching. Smiley Sad

My husband is primary on the accounts and I'm just an AU.  He would probably prefer going to the dentist than calling Credit Solutions.  He's not a "phone" person.  I guess we will just keep on keeping on and hope for the best. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Re: No GE luv? :(

Plan on hitting the Luv button every 2 months. I waited 10 and finally saw an increase.

Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Your util is what's hurting you now. The computer sees that and wants better pyt history. A call to a live person might help. I can understand about the DH though. I got one just like that. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Smug
Established Contributor

For the last year I have not Recieved one... Every 4 months till then
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.