Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Love From Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Love From Discover

So I've been reading various posts & I noticed that some got an offer from Discover bumping the CB to 7% & 2%. Being that this is my main card, I wanted to get this offer as well. First I went on chat & spoke with a CSR telling her that I called in & got disconnected. I then told her that before being disconnected, the CSR was gonna enroll me in the offer I stated above. In short, she told me that she didn't see the offer & it was my best bet to call in 'again' & speak to another CSR. 

I called in about 30mins later & asked the rep if there were any promos or APR reductions available on my acct. In reply he mentioned the 0% APR for 12 months which I was expecting. I told him about the offer, again listed above, saying that someone told me about it & asked if I qualified for the same thing. He then went on to tell me I was already enrolled for the 5%CB this quarter for the maximum of blah blah blah so I'm guessing that he didn't know what I was talking about & or they're not allowed to talk about it. 

Whatever, I accepted the 0% APR for a year even though I probably won't utilize it but it's DEFINITELY a nice amenity to have. Something is better than nothing!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.