Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More Capital One

tag
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

No More Capital One

i open this capital one card in 2008 and i been in 1500 for 2 years Good Bye.

they did offer me this

I looked at your payment history and you have done an excellent job with your account. I do not have an offer to waive the annual membership fee at this time. But, I want you to earn cash rewards on your purchases. I want to upgrade your card to one of our top rewards programs and there is no cost for the upgrade. This will earn you 2% cash back for gas and groceries and 1% back for everything else. Sometimes I can only provide 1% cash back. Let me show you how using this card for gas and groceries will earn you big rewards. With the cost of gas going up, you might as well earn back everything you can.

they would not waive annual fee i am like wow guys.

Bye Capital One Smiley Very Happy

>
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: No More Capital One

I didn't have an AF, but with mine not getting rewards and my other CapOne card getting converted to a rewards card, there was no reason to keep it laying around.  4 years with no CLI and adding more than $50K in TLs in that time told me it was time to go.   

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 3
lithium78
Established Contributor

Re: No More Capital One

I've had my Capital One platinum MC for three years.  It started out as $300 and now it is $1800.  I started out with no AF, but they added one a few months ago of $3 a month.  No rewards.  Needless to say, this card has been sock drawered.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.