Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More Chase Zappos Visa

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

No More Chase Zappos Visa

I was on the zappos website making a purchase an noticed no mention anywhere about the zappos visa. I have had this card for about year, obviously its really only lucrative if you shop on zappos a lot lol. zappos is a great website with excellent CSR, but they never really ran any great deals or offers to card holders to keep using the card, I probably use mine about once every couple months. not surprised they are no longer taking applications, but I didnt know that until just now! lol. 

Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 8.46.39 PM.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: No More Chase Zappos Visa

Yep definitely appears to be gone, but really seems to be no big loss, especially for chase, hence the reason it's probably gone. Will they reallocate your CL to another chase card?
Message 2 of 8
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I'm sure this card will eventually end up with Synchrony (like the Chase BP card) or Comenity (gag) in the near future. Zappos always seemed like an outlier when viewed amongst the rest of the cards Chase offers. Amazon does too; but, presumably, that arrangement is likely profitable if it was just extended. 

Message 3 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

I agree there is money to be made! Screams a comenity type of card for obvious reasons lol. I've received nothing from Chase about them phasing out the card,
I just think they aren't taking new applications until something happens.
Message 4 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I just included mine in my Chapter 7, oh well. Smiley Sad
Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Amazon owns Zappos, I would think they're just trying to combine this with the Amazon branded card.

Message 6 of 8
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As Amazon owns Zappos, I would think they're just trying to combine this with the Amazon branded card.

You may be on to something there, that sounds logical. 

Message 7 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

Very interesting!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.