Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More Fee for Amex BCP

tag
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

No More Fee for Amex BCP

I just received a credit for my $75 membership fee on my Amex BCP, so I decided to check the terms of the card for new cardholders. Looks like they are getting rid of the AF! I wonder why? There seems to be no reason to not get the BCP now...

http://www304.americanexpress.com/getthecard/learn-about/BlueCash-Preferred

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jpparker07
New Contributor

Re: No More Fee for Amex BCP

The terms and conditions still say 75 dollar annual fee....

Cards: AMEX BCE (2k), Barclay Arrival Mastercard (4.3K), Chase Freedom (1K), Discover It (1.3k), SECU (2K), CapOne Quicksilver (750)

Current Scores- Experian- 695, Equifax- 689, Transunion-680

Goal- 720 Across the Board
Message 2 of 6
Exonumist
Established Contributor

It still shows as $75 for me. That would be awesome though since I'm applying in January.

Message 3 of 6
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

Interesting...what Terms and Conditions are you looking at? When I click the ones at the bottom of the page, it doesn't say anything about an AF. The reason I think this might be changing is because a lot of us have seen a $75 credit for "annual fee adjustment" to our accounts.

Message 4 of 6
HiLine
Blogger
flowfaster
Established Contributor

It says no Annual fee for "additional cardmembers".

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.