cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More Freedom/Slate Visa Sigs??!!!

tag
drew11
Regular Contributor

Re: No More Freedom/Slate Visa Sigs??!!!

***Update!***

I followed someone's advice of using Chase's secure message center online to request the upgrade. I first received a response saying that they would forward my request to the department regarding such inquiries. I then received a message from another rep saying that I would hear back back with their decision in 7-10 days (which I believe someone who on here said they had received the same message and then were successful in getting an upgrade)! So now I was excited since I didn't get automatically rejected, but didn't get my hopes up.

The next day I received a phone call from a representative. He asked if I knew the benefits that come with upgrading to a Visa Signature, what my annual income was, and if I had any mortgages/paid rent. Then he said my Freedom was now upgraded and I would receive it soon!!!! I couldn't believe it! Smiley Happy

Not sure why the other representative(s) told me that they were no longer allowing Freedoms to upgrade?? Maybe they are, but are slowly not allowing it and instead granting Freedom Platinums to everyone (default level). Anyways, it seems like you just have to get in contact with the right person to make this happen. Try sending a secure message online and they should be able to forward it to them. If not, PM me and I can give you the contact info of the representative I talked to!

01/04/17 Equifax FICO 788
01/04/17 Experian FICO 789
01/04/17 TransUnion FICO 784

Amex BCP $24,000 | Chase Freedom: $13,000 | Chase SR: $35,000 | Discover IT: $20,000 | PenFed Platinum: $32,000
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.