cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More Venture or Quicksilver VS?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am interested in seeing an image of the card as well....

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received their new QS WEMC, and able to put up a picture of it. I would like to see what it looks like in comparison to the old QS VS and QSO MC.

I am interested in seeing an image of the card as well.  I did a post about the World Mastercard QS not too long ago.  I am now going to pursue an upgrade from my World QS to a WEMC.  

Message 51 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No More Venture or Quicksilver VS?

I am going to try a different route first. I remember when I first got my Citi AAdvantage card and it was a simple World MasterCard. Then I remember getting a replacement and when they sent it to me it was a World Elite MasterCard. I did not even ask for an upgrade on the tier. I will ask for a replacement to my QS World MC and see if I get a WEMC. No harm in a little experimentation.
Message 52 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received their new QS WEMC, and able to put up a picture of it. I would like to see what it looks like in comparison to the old QS VS and QSO MC.

sure its still got ugly raised white letters.... luckily the white wore off my qs VS.  The pre chip style qs cards that had the silver mastercard logo on front were BOSS

Message 53 of 54
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Good luck I tried and failed they overnighted me the exact same card. QS WMC

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.