Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Orchard CLI

tag
cdub69
Regular Contributor

No Orchard CLI

I called Orchard Bank for a CLI and was told that HSBC has a freeze on raising CLI's right now, is this true?If not who should I contact?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Orchard CLI

Not sure how true it is, but my girlfriend just got a $300 auto CLI last month, I didn't get anything though and we opened at the same time and my scores are higher and limit is higher than hers.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called the backdoor number on 05/31 for a CLI and was told they aren't offering them right now.  I started with $300 over 3 years ago and got $120 CLI in Februrary giving me a total $420 CL with them and I have 635EQ and 643TU.  I'm going to try one more time later this month and if I don't get anything I will most likely close the card and apply for a card that will grow with me as I rebuild.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got an auto increase of $200 last month. everytime ive called before that they have just said there automatic now.

Message 4 of 6
leah5570
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i got an auto increase of $200 last month. everytime ive called before that they have just said there automatic now.

What number did you call? lol

When I opened mine in March (or Feb), they said no increases whatsoever until the economy was better. Another rep told me thanks to this new law, no increases. Weird. It was an Orchard right, not an HSBC in general?

EQ. Starting Score 08/19/12: 545
EQ. Current Score 09/02/13: 611
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

The effects of waking a sleeping giant...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

it does no good to call them anymore.they just say they have no control over it and that there automatic now. so u will just have to wait.esp if u just opened it a couple mnths ago pry will be a bit

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.