Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Synchrony Chat Function

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Synchrony Chat Function

Is anyone else showing on their accounts that chat is unavailable.  Just wondering?

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Synchrony Chat Function

Happens to me sometimes... I just wait a few minutes and chat available comes back. I think chat gets busy.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Synchrony chat has been showing unavailable or just not there on all of my accounts today.
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me.  For the last 2 days, it has been saying chat is unavailable. Thanks y'all for responding.

Message 4 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

I've signed into to several Synch. accounts today and there is no chat still. maybe they are doing some site maintenance 

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

For Walmart, I don't see the option and Chevron states "Chat is unavailable." So no, it's not just you.

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I jus got off chat with them 5 min ago on my Amazon account. Maybe just busy?
Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well actually I can say definitely busy.. After I putting my details it was about a 7 min wait for a representative to connect.
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for responding.  I've checked Walmart, Sam's Club, Lowes, and Phillips66.  Didn't check Amazon.  Probably right about site maintenance.  They maybe upgrading the sites like they did with Amazon. Last week was the first time since its upgrade that the chat function was available for me with Amazon. 

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is anyone else showing on their accounts that chat is unavailable.  Just wondering?

I didn't see it either but I did found out however that they changed the chat time, it is now 11am to 7:30pm PST beause it was 8am to 5pm PST.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.