Re: No card in the mail today

You betcha!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Regular Contributor
patsfan1453

Hopin my amex comes tmrw, day 7. Weird thing is the phone app status said on or before the 17th, hopefully wont take that long...

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

[ Edited ]

S7 wrote:

So, I know you've all been holding your breath, annnnnnnnd, my Cap1 came in today! :smileyhappy:

Congrts on getting your cards...waiting for mine to get here....2 amexs......its going to be a long 7 to 10 days

Established Contributor
S7

Agreed!! Seems like bills show up in an instant, but the actual lovely things we wait for anxiously, take yeeeeears it feels like!

Hope your's come super soon! :smileyhappy:
"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}