Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit score with approvals?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No credit score with approvals?

Sounds like you were double-pulled.  Was your APR higher than 13.99%?

Message 11 of 15
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

18.99%

Edit: the important thing, to me at least, was the $6000 limit. And its a Visa Signature. One of these days I'm gonna use those warranty benefits Smiley Wink

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 12 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Yep tis was a double pull

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

18.99%

Edit: the important thing, to me at least, was the $6000 limit. And its a Visa Signature. One of these days I'm gonna use those warranty benefits Smiley Wink

I guess the APR would be a non-event if you currently PIF.  Be glad it wasn't assigned as 22.99%!  LOL.   Is your Priceline a Visa Siggy?  I know your Cash+ x2 would be.

Message 14 of 15
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

18.99%

I guess the APR would be a non-event if you currently PIF.  Be glad it wasn't assigned as 22.99%!  LOL.   Is your Priceline a Visa Siggy?  I know your Cash+ x2 would be.

No, my Priceline.com started at $1500, it just passed the 6 month mark and went to $2800. So, it (and the Sallie) are platinums. They stopped offering the 2% version about 2-3 weeks after I applied. So, I did the right thing there.

Strange thing is, my Sallie and Priceline have been getting the lions share of my spending recently.

The one strange thing I've noticed about Chase, is they dont use an image of their credit cards all over the place. Every other card I have, I can easily choose between various sources of pictures for my signature, but not with the Freedom. I cant find a good Freedom Signature image. Heck, I cant find a bad Freedom Signature image...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.