Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No hard inquiries?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No hard inquiries?

I just checked credit karma and creditwise, and saw that I did not receive any hard inquiries when i applied for cards from Chase, Citi, and Discover earlier this year. On creditwise, it just says "A lender reported that a new account opened in your name." However, I did receive hard inquiries from BofA, C1, and for the new Uber card. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No hard inquiries?

CK doesn't show you all three bureaus. Unlike accounts, balances, etc., HP's are only on the report for the CRA(s) they pull from. That's the primary reason why my TU and EX scores are different; EX has 2 inq in the last 12 mos and TU has 0.

Message 2 of 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

CreditWise is TransUnion only. Credit Karma is TransUnion and Equifax only. The HPs are likely on Experian.
Message 3 of 5
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

You can get a free monthly Experian report at freecreditscore.com.

Message 4 of 5
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

That's interesting. While it could be that all HPs are on your EX CR, I would think that the TYP would've been a double pull (it was for me 2yrs ago) so it should be on at least one of the other reports. I thought Chase DP'd also, but not sure if they would for the F CC. I would suggest signing up for one of the free services to access your EX report, and to pull all three reports just to double check that CK/CW aren't missing something. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.