Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No interest is great!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No interest is great!

So ive been in the market for a computer for a while. I havent had one since I graduated college. In college I had a Best Buy black friday computer, a sony viao that i bought in 2009. I got it for like $400 and it was great little PC. I eneded up selling it to my roomie.

Then June 2012 I bought another PC from walmart. It was another sony viao ultrabook. This one had windows 7 and an i5 in it. I upgraded the ram to 8gb and it worked great! I broke the screem in it and had a friend fit it for a case of beer Smiley Happy I graduated college in Decemeber and bought myself a Macbook  Pro 13' with retina display. At this time i didnt have an iphone. Just an ipad. So I sold my ultrabook for $250 on ebay which was awesome Smiley Happy It was all metal and felt really preimum It was a great PC.

The Macbook I had for about 1 week. The battery life just wasnt there. It would die in like 4 hours. I was used to my ultrabook lasting for 7. It just wasnt right. It was def preimum but was so dang heavy!!! lol I returned it and contnued to only use my ipad. I bought a iphone in Feb and fell in love with apple. It just works for me!

The new mac came out and ive been eyeing it. But no one has it and its a little expenive. So ive been holding off. But I have this AMEX with 0 percent interest so I was like now is the time to buy if im ever gonna.

Went to bestbuy for fun and they had one but it was open box. I was kinda weired out but I saw it and it looked brand new!!!

I got it for $1175 vs retail which is $1299 Smiley Happy

Amex sent me a fraud alert and declined the charge. I instantley got an AMEX app notification and logged in to approve the charge. It was awesome. I did everything from my phone. They gave me a follow up call later that day thanking me for approving the charge and hoping that I enjoy my purchase.

So I now got a decent computer (for my needs, really big on preimum/quaility design/good batt like/and light weight) i only really use it for photo editing and moves and web browsing., with the ability to pay over time Smiley Happy YAYAYAY! No interest!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No interest is great!

@Anonymous wrote:

So ive been in the market for a computer for a while. I havent had one since I graduated college. In college I had a Best Buy black friday computer, a sony viao that i bought in 2009. I got it for like $400 and it was great little PC. I eneded up selling it to my roomie.

Then June 2012 I bought another PC from walmart. It was another sony viao ultrabook. This one had windows 7 and an i5 in it. I upgraded the ram to 8gb and it worked great! I broke the screem in it and had a friend fit it for a case of beer Smiley Happy I graduated college in Decemeber and bought myself a Macbook  Pro 13' with retina display. At this time i didnt have an iphone. Just an ipad. So I sold my ultrabook for $250 on ebay which was awesome Smiley Happy It was all metal and felt really preimum It was a great PC.

The Macbook I had for about 1 week. The battery life just wasnt there. It would die in like 4 hours. I was used to my ultrabook lasting for 7. It just wasnt right. It was def preimum but was so dang heavy!!! lol I returned it and contnued to only use my ipad. I bought a iphone in Feb and fell in love with apple. It just works for me!

The new mac came out and ive been eyeing it. But no one has it and its a little expenive. So ive been holding off. But I have this AMEX with 0 percent interest so I was like now is the time to buy if im ever gonna.

Went to bestbuy for fun and they had one but it was open box. I was kinda weired out but I saw it and it looked brand new!!!

I got it for $1175 vs retail which is $1299 Smiley Happy

Amex sent me a fraud alert and declined the charge. I instantley got an AMEX app notification and logged in to approve the charge. It was awesome. I did everything from my phone. They gave me a follow up call later that day thanking me for approving the charge and hoping that I enjoy my purchase.

So I now got a decent computer (for my needs, really big on preimum/quaility design/good batt like/and light weight) i only really use it for photo editing and moves and web browsing., with the ability to pay over time Smiley Happy YAYAYAY! No interest!

That's cool. Glad it worked out for you! Zero interest is nice and having a new Mac isn't bad either. I've never had Amex decline a charge but it's interesting to hear about your experience with the Amex app. I've never had it notify me of anything. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.