Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No love from/for AMEX....

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: No love from/for AMEX....

@Anonymous wrote:

At least it was a soft pull......And you get a EX FICO each time they deny you ~ I apply month just for the free denial FICO score....
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

Pizza, I understand you got the zync with 250 hard limit. How long did you wait before you applied for another Amex to get the free score? I'm anxious to know my exp score as they didn't provide it for me in the welcome letter, but hesitant to app to get free denial score bc I don't want to push the limit. Sorry if I thread jack!!

Yep, that is correct, I have a $200 Hard Limit ZYNC.  With AMEX you can apply every 30 days, so each month you can apply for a revolver or charge card or whatever..

It is a soft pull and be aware that it might lag by a week or longer.....For example, I applied and was denied on March 6 but was quoted an EX FICO score of 659 from Feb 25th.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizzadude wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

At least it was a soft pull......And you get a EX FICO each time they deny you ~ I apply month just for the free denial FICO score....

Pizza, I understand you got the zync with 250 hard limit. How long did you wait before you applied for another Amex to get the free score? I'm anxious to know my exp score as they didn't provide it for me in the welcome letter, but hesitant to app to get free denial score bc I don't want to push the limit. Sorry if I thread jack!!

Yep, that is correct, I have a $200 Hard Limit ZYNC.  With AMEX you can apply every 30 days, so each month you can apply for a revolver or charge card or whatever..

It is a soft pull and be aware that it might lag by a week or longer.....For example, I applied and was denied on March 6 but was quoted an EX FICO score of 659 from Feb 25th.

So if I was approved for zync 2 weeks ago, should I app now to get score or wait for another two weeks?
Message 32 of 34
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Smiley Very Happy @ apping for AMEX cards for SP free EX FICO scores!!! Get it however you can!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 33 of 34
hateAshbury
Regular Contributor

the forum is better off for having posters like jsten. More than that, it is MUCH better off.

Starting Score: 653 (11/1/2011 TransUnion)
Current Score: 719 (5/3/2012 TransUnion) 572 (3/21/2012 Equifax) 762 (4/14/12 VantageScore)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.