Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No luv from Junny

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

No luv from Junny

My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased.  So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more.  Smiley Sad  But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas.  No AF, no harm.  But it would have been nice to get a little more.

But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: No luv from Junny

@MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. Smiley Sad But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.
But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.

Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. Smiley Sad But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.

Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?

For a while I don't want to apply for CLIs - I just want to see if they come for nothing  Smiley Happy  And as I don't actually need it, I don't think I will bother to call - not really worth the effort
Message 3 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

For a while I don't want to apply for CLIs - I just want to see if they come for nothing Smiley Happy And as I don't actually need it, I don't think I will bother to call - not really worth the effort

Which one do you have again? I know you have mentioned free gas a couple of times. Doesn't it have a ridiculously high limit also?
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

FretlessMayhem wrote:

Which one do you have again? I know you have mentioned free gas a couple of times. Doesn't it have a ridiculously high limit also?

Casey's MC @ $7.5K.  But my wifes's Juniper Barnes&Noble is twice that!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.