Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

No luv from Junny

My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased.  So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more.  Smiley Sad  But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas.  No AF, no harm.  But it would have been nice to get a little more.
 
But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,279
Registered: ‎08-03-2007
0

Re: No luv from Junny



MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. Smiley Sad But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.
But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.





Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?
Here we go again...
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: No luv from Junny



FretlessMayhem wrote:


MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. Smiley Sad But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.
But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.





Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?


For a while I don't want to apply for CLIs - I just want to see if they come for nothing  Smiley Happy  And as I don't actually need it, I don't think I will bother to call - not really worth the effort
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,279
Registered: ‎08-03-2007
0

Re: No luv from Junny



MidnightVoice wrote:


FretlessMayhem wrote:


MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. Smiley Sad But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.
But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.





Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?


For a while I don't want to apply for CLIs - I just want to see if they come for nothing Smiley Happy And as I don't actually need it, I don't think I will bother to call - not really worth the effort





Which one do you have again? I know you have mentioned free gas a couple of times. Doesn't it have a ridiculously high limit also?
Here we go again...
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: No luv from Junny



FretlessMayhem wrote:


Which one do you have again? I know you have mentioned free gas a couple of times. Doesn't it have a ridiculously high limit also?

Casey's MC @ $7.5K.  But my wifes's Juniper Barnes&Noble is twice that!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.