Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

No luv from Junny

My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased.  So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more.  :smileysad:  But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas.  No AF, no harm.  But it would have been nice to get a little more.

But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: No luv from Junny

MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. :smileysad: But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.
But on the plus side, 50% of my new credit is now a year old, and next month all my new credit will be over 6 months old.

Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?
Here we go again...
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

FretlessMayhem wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:
My Junny gas MC turned 1 today, the new statement cut and the CL has not increased. So I guess the sixties are really over and there is no free love any more. :smileysad: But I intend to keep the card - I rarely use more than 10% of the CL and I like the free gas. No AF, no harm. But it would have been nice to get a little more.

Well, you could try calling and asking, but don't you have the auto-CLI only policy in place?

For a while I don't want to apply for CLIs - I just want to see if they come for nothing  :smileyhappy:  And as I don't actually need it, I don't think I will bother to call - not really worth the effort
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

MidnightVoice wrote:

FretlessMayhem wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

For a while I don't want to apply for CLIs - I just want to see if they come for nothing :smileyhappy: And as I don't actually need it, I don't think I will bother to call - not really worth the effort

Which one do you have again? I know you have mentioned free gas a couple of times. Doesn't it have a ridiculously high limit also?
Here we go again...
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

FretlessMayhem wrote:

Which one do you have again? I know you have mentioned free gas a couple of times. Doesn't it have a ridiculously high limit also?

Casey's MC @ $7.5K.  But my wifes's Juniper Barnes&Noble is twice that!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+