Did you mean: 

No more Credit for a year

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: No more Credit for a year

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

My car refi didn't go through with my CU, that was the last thing I was trying to do.... so now all 3 reports are frozen... Hopefully the next time I release them, they have no inq!

I hope you can do it.

But were I a betting fellow, I'd say you'll see 0 INQs on your credit report when Hell freezes over.  Smiley Happy

My sigi does say 5 inq! Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This board needs a bookie section Smiley Very Happy.

You are sooo funny!!! I was just thinking that... hehehe Smiley Wink CA, if you dont mind, can we? lol Smiley Tongue

I'll take the bet... Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 24
kball64
Frequent Contributor

It's been what... 21 hours?  Smiley Surprised

Message 13 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kball64 wrote:

It's been what... 21 hours?  Smiley Surprised

it's been a week for EX and EQ, it's been 21 hours for TU Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 24
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Does that include asking for CLI?

Message 15 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

Does that include asking for CLI?

They are CLD right now... there is no such thing as CLI!!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict, I haven't applied for credit since Feb, 2001. Hang in there, the first 5 YEARS are always the hardestSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Creditaddict, I haven't applied for credit since Feb, 2001. Hang in there, the first 5 YEARS are always the hardestSmiley Happy

I mean technically I probably could not apply for credit for long periods like that since I only really need 1 visa and 1 Amex Charge to use, which I already have... But the truth is I just love getting new credit! lol

But I really am going to do my best to wait out a year for all my new accounts to not be new and my inq to be gone or down to reasonable number!

Message 18 of 24
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I mean technically I probably could not apply for credit for long periods like that since I only really need 1 visa and 1 Amex Charge to use, which I already have... But the truth is I just love getting new credit! lol

But I really am going to do my best to wait out a year for all my new accounts to not be new and my inq to be gone or down to reasonable number!

I dunno CA app sprees are no laughing matter and you continue to report the volleys of AA to prove it Smiley Sad

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 19 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@score_building wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I dunno CA app sprees are no laughing matter and you continue to report the volleys of AA to prove it Smiley Sad

My average age of account is 4 years and it's listed on the positive side of my reports.

The problem is the UTIL which is currently 57%

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.