Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: No reporting from Barclay again, this time with TU, May 2014

Still no updates here.

Message 21 of 24
baller4life
Super Contributor

Oh GEEZ not EQ lol. Well, as I said before, I refuse to play this game with Barclays. I will have a $0 balance every month when statement cuts. Then I won't have to worry about them updating. I refuse to let them give me more gray hairs than I already have!!
Message 22 of 24
nma851
Regular Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Oh GEEZ not EQ lol. Well, as I said before, I refuse to play this game with Barclays. I will have a $0 balance every month when statement cuts. Then I won't have to worry about them updating. I refuse to let them give me more gray hairs than I already have!!

LOL to the gray hair comment!  It's just really eating away at me and I don't know why!!!  Heck it's over, the deal is done, mortgage gal is happy, seller didn't let it go to someone else as I actually printed all of this thread to show them AND the lender it's NOT just me, and worked out for the best.  I know - something actually going my way for once?  

Is Hell still around HAHAHAHA? Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Sorry about the bad "Next month it's EQ's turn" joke..  It's NOT funny in the least but after these last 2-3 weeks, I am lucky to have ANY hair left!!!  You have a great long weekend OK?  I really appreciate all you've done in this too - truly means alot to me that you (and the rest of course) were so helpful.  Will be sending you hair dye as a Thank You gift!

BCE: 22.5K; BC-REW: 15K; QSSIG: 15K; CITI: 6K; FREE: 15.5K; DISC-IT: 17K; FCU: 20K; FCU-HELOC: 7.3/45K; AMZ-MC: 6.5K; KAY: 7.4K, LOWES VISA: 22K. FICOS: EX: 829; TU: 812, EQ: 822- 21 OCT 15. (NEVER TO FORGET PRE-MF: 635, 629, & 630 in Oct 2012)
Message 23 of 24
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy I'm not THAT far gone that I need dye yet. Lol. But thank you very much for the gesture. So glad everything worked out ok on the house! Congrats to you!!!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.