Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update from Cap One?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No update from Cap One?

Maybe I am being impatient or maybe it's just the  excitement of a FICO bump? Last month my cap one card updated on the day my bill was cut, the 23rd, I saw the score update that afternoon. This month however the bill was cut  on the 23rd but it has not updated to the CB's. Is this a fluke? Or is something going on this month?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No update from Cap One?

My capital one payemnt date is the 15th, my statement close is the 18th.   I uaually see my status updated to CB's on the 21st.  This month it was the 22nd.  Now, let me make you aware that I have only had 3 statements to compare..lol.  

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that makes sense, I was just a little concerned since the FICO updates were the same day as my statement cut date last month. Anyway, do you live in Palmdale or does your username have some other significance?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well that makes sense, I was just a little concerned since the FICO updates were the same day as my statement cut date last month. Anyway, do you live in Palmdale or does your username have some other significance?

Afroman song Smiley Happy  Also, wanted to chose something I don't use elsewhere..lol. 

Message 4 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Mine also is the 18th and appeard to post on the 21st

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The score you're getting on the CapOne site is not a FICO score, it's a Vantage 3.0 score.  Very different

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The score you're getting on the CapOne site is not a FICO score, it's a Vantage 3.0 score.  Very different

Yes, I knew this. However I believe it also updates FICO scores the same day as Credit Wise. Which is what Im concerned about.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.