Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody at blispay could answer my question :o

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Nobody at blispay could answer my question :o

That was my post on them not allowing AU due to their policy. And agreed, I was just wondering if it was possible to have 2 blispay cards and possibly even combine them to get around the no CLI Smiley Surprised
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

No to AU, CLI and multiple acct, I wonder how many of these policies are permanent or subject to change. It does kind of make sense as a start up.
Message 12 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

All I can do is speculate like the rest, but I can see how it would be problematic to have more than one account. 

The first thing that comes to mind is that a Blispay account must be tied to a mobile phone number; while it's not unheard of for people to have multiple active mobile phones it's certainly not the norm.

Secondly, I got approved just today (two hours ago, actually) and I had to call in for verification.  They accessed my application using my social security number, which of course is now tied to my new account.  I'm not saying it would be impossible for a SS# to be associated with two accounts, but they would need to be specifically set up for this which most likely the CSRs would be aware of.  Since the CSRs are so unsure, it seems likely they aren't.

I'll also add that after I was given my approval information, the CSR asked me if I had any questions and seemed genuinely prepared to answer my inquiries.  I don't think they are "clueless" by any means, it's just that they are a new company and folks like us tend to have questions most "normal" customers might not have asked before.  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Where is CA when you need him lol..

Anyways one can have a phone number and another phone number/texting on same phoneby google voice or similiar service..So still one phone just multiple numbers/texting option.. I wouldn't personally try this thoughSmiley Happy.. I would forsee identity issues/fraud alarms going off with them

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need one of those cool Australian guys to get two blispay after he gets a social security number along with tax id
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone keep in mind this is a startup and there will indeed be bumps in the road as they get things more finely tuned.  Not excusing any bad customer service but it would seem likely that the CSR's may not be as sharp as some of the CSR's you speak to with other lenders (to which you can equally tell horror stories).

Very True, at least with being a startup, Blispay has a reason to not know what they are talking about, What's the other card companies excuse? Smiley Happy

You took the words right out of my mouth.Smiley Happy 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

All I can do is speculate like the rest, but I can see how it would be problematic to have more than one account. 

The first thing that comes to mind is that a Blispay account must be tied to a mobile phone number; while it's not unheard of for people to have multiple active mobile phones it's certainly not the norm.

Secondly, I got approved just today (two hours ago, actually) and I had to call in for verification.  They accessed my application using my social security number, which of course is now tied to my new account.  I'm not saying it would be impossible for a SS# to be associated with two accounts, but they would need to be specifically set up for this which most likely the CSRs would be aware of.  Since the CSRs are so unsure, it seems likely they aren't.

I'll also add that after I was given my approval information, the CSR asked me if I had any questions and seemed genuinely prepared to answer my inquiries.  I don't think they are "clueless" by any means, it's just that they are a new company and folks like us tend to have questions most "normal" customers might not have asked before.  Smiley Wink

Congrats on your approval! Well said.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.