Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordies upgrades--FYI

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordies upgrades--FYI

@pizza1 wrote:
yep..They are upgrading their systems for whatever reasons, and also no one can request a CLI either on their acts till then as well. Was told that today.

That is not a preferable way to see them handle that. I'm sure some would not be too happy to hear this.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
Went online today to pay my DW bill... They gave her a 3k auto CLI this month sometime Smiley Happy!, I was going to tell her to ask for an upgrade till I had seen this Smiley Sad!

Their anniversary sale is around the corner.  They usually do their auto cli's just before.

Message 12 of 17
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Ooooo she's always buying make-up and such from there and I always PIF the bill, that makes sense why they CLI her now Smiley Happy!
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there... long time reader of myfico forum, but rarely post. I've learned so much from all the different posts and experiences by this community. I'm the most credit savvy I've ever been! 

I came across this posting and thought it would be helpful to add info from CSR I spoke to today. Some of these data points have already been stated, but thought I'd add it anyway:

• Visa upgrade not available until end of Aug
  • They are upgrading their system(s)
  • Customer can initiate visa upgrade request 
  • Current CL on card should be min. $5000
  • Credit Score should be Experian/699 (however as with all things credit related YMMV) or higher

Hope this helps!

Message 14 of 17
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey there... long time reader of myfico forum, but rarely post. I've learned so much from all the different posts and experiences by this community. I think I'm the most credit savvy I've ever been! 

I came across this posting and thought it would be helpful to add info from CSR I spoke to today. Some of these data points have already been stated, but thought I'd add it anyway:

• Visa upgrade not available until end of Aug
  • They are upgrading their system(s)
  • Customer can initiate visa upgrade request 
  • Current CL on card should be min. $5000
  • Credit Score should be Experian/699 (however as with all things credit related YMMV) or higher

Hope this helps!

Super helpful information regarding the credit score! Thanks so much for sharing! My EX may be a little low, at 680, but it's entirely possible it will be in line with the 699 or above by end of August (here's hoping!).  Smiley Wink

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy anytime! I'm happy to have something to give back to the forum. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too! but I think I'll wait till mid September.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is very interesting news! thank you for sharing Smiley Happy 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.