Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Card - Cable Card

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Card - Cable Card

Yes, I am going to pin this message. No more apping for Credit Cards. LOC in 6 - 12 months.
Ops. I tried, I am not sure how to pin the message.
Message Edited by concorduser on 02-10-2009 12:43 PM
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

They should name an app addiction rehab center after you Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy
Message 22 of 27
oracles
Valued Contributor
Message 23 of 27
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

concorduser wrote:

Yes, I am going to pin this message. No more apping for Credit Cards. LOC in 6 - 12 months.
Ops. I tried, I am not sure how to pin the message.

Done! (only mods and admins can do this)

I can't leave it up for long, though, because we're trying to minimize the clutter at the top of the board. How about you create a banner screensaver saying Done apping or something like that? That way you'll be reminded without having to come all the way into the forums.

And there's always the painful method of wearing a rubber band around your wrist and snapping your pulse area with it whenever you start thinking about applying. If nothing else, it will toughen your wrist nicely.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@oracles wrote:
The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center [ Smiley Very Happy

I knew that. I was trying to make a joke, and obviously failed Smiley Sad.

Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 27
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@oracles wrote:
The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center [ Smiley Very Happy

I knew that. I was trying to make a joke, and obviously failed Smiley Sad.

Smiley Wink

hahahahaha I know Ulan Smiley Very Happy

I just did that for others to see (for the newbies, so they can get in on the joke)

Sorry lolSmiley Sad

Message Edited by oracles on 02-10-2009 05:13 PM
Message 26 of 27
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I am pretty sure I can be disciplined once I see the wisdom and light at the other end of the tunnel. We all just get carried away with things in life.

Came long way from secured cards to where I am now. Not worth loosing it and time to get discipline.

Best part of this whole learning, I never revolve balance and I am doing always PIF and increase my savings by 30-40% and started putting money away into my Retirement account.

Getting wiser in my old age......
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.