Nordstrom PC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom PC

Screenshot_2017-10-14-06-31-46.jpg

I'm thinking, I need to call them.

I have $5500 Limit.

Thoughts?  Don't see many 2017 data points.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Nordstrom PC

Call them nothing to lose. Maybe pm Pizza1 she may have info in regards to thisSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

the data point is that TDB screwed up the migration so bad that they have not been able to bring the backend system that used to do this online again.  some have reported they got upgrade offers in the mail but I think its a pipedream.  tech screw up, nothing more. shame as that was a nice way into a real revolver that would have helped a lot of people

Message 3 of 8
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Well this means I got mine back in February (Nordstrom store card) for nothing. Also why would any body apply again and possibly get stuck with another store card....?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 4 of 8
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Well this means I got mine back in February (Nordstrom store card) for nothing. Also why would any body apply again and possibly get stuck with another store card....?

sorry, you got a store card with the plan of doing a pc?  why didnt you just get what you wanted from the start?

Message 5 of 8
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@bourgogne wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

sorry, you got a store card with the plan of doing a pc?  why didnt you just get what you wanted from the start?

I wasn't offered the option. I think after you apply they tell you if your profile qualifies you for the VS. Platinum Visa, or the store card

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I spoke to a csr they said upgrades are no longer something to request as of a few months ago, but your account is reviewed periodically for upgrades (so according to who I spoke to it’s still possible, but on their time) or alternatively you can re-apply.

I was considering reapplying just because I’m a regular Nordstrom shopper as it is so a Visa would be super beneficial to me, but I don’t really understand how that process would work. Could you just end up with two store cards? If you get a Visa is it possible to combine them? I’ve always thought it was strange they had a drop down menu for your accounts on your homepage (that leads me to believe it’s possible to have more than one) but that’s all the info I could get when I called in.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an upgrade letter at the end of June 2017to be upgraded to a Nordstrom Signature Visa in August 0f 2017. I received my siggy in the 2nd week of September 2017. I am not sure what may have changed since then.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.