Not applicable

Nordstrom Platinum Visa

What is the starting credit limit?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cdtotten
Established Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Platinum Visa

It depends on your individual credit situation; including your scores, your history, your current trade line limits, utilization, etc.

It would only be a shot in the dark.

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

think they have limit as low as $500 for Visa, they also love to approve you for just store card and you can usually get upgraded after 6 months to visa
Message 3 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I got my store card with $2k CL and after 6 months they converted to visa and gave a CL of $7K. Now it is at $12k CL. I am hoping they will raise it to $15K soon.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started out with just the Nordstrom store card with a $2000 credit limit and now it has been 6mos and I have the Platinum Visa and req a credit limit increase and it the rep only increased it by $1000. She said it looks like that was the initial credit limit I had requested when opening the account but I never requested that. Do you think it would be a good idea if I called to be recon for a higher credit limit increase?
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can ask every 4 months and ask for the CLI. They dont mind if you ask.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.