Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus Credit Card

I have Neiman Card (quite honestly not worth having) applied at register. 2500 credit limit

But I was about a 720 score with aaoa of less than 2 years

no baddies though and approved.

Message 41 of 62
filmkid
Established Member

I got the Nordstom at the store they gave me $10,000. It is better at the store you can choose from the the regualr store card or the Nordstrom Signature Visa. If you apply online you will only be offered the store card, and not the Signature Visa Nordstrom Card. It all depends what you rather have. Hope this helps.

Equifax MyFico: 753
TransUnion MyFico: 756
Experian My Fico: 767

Amex Blue Cash $20,000 | AMEX Platinum | Amex SPG $25,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $25,000 | Chase Freedom $8,000 | Macy's Amex $5,000| Nordstrom Visa $10,000 | William Sonoma Visa $5,500 | Bloomingdales $3000 | Wells Fargo Plat $500 | Macy's $1200 |
Message 42 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@filmkid wrote:

I got the Nordstom at the store they gave me $10,000. It is better at the store you can choose from the the regualr store card or the Nordstrom Signature Visa. If you apply online you will only be offered the store card, and not the Signature Visa Nordstrom Card. It all depends what you rather have. Hope this helps.

I don't ever wanna apply credit card at any stores, I was there when my parents got denied when they applied for a target card, and after that when I worked at Children's Place, I had to push the store card whenever my manager was ringing up customers with me, and when people got rejected, for some werid ass reason I was embarrassed for them, because 1. when people lined up at the register, people standing behind can clearly hear what's going on 2. I feel bad because I was the one who told them to apply for it and they got rejected. I seriously hated doing it, and it wasn't even like I was getting commision for the cards I opened. Smiley Frustrated

Message 43 of 62
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

I have a Saks card that I acquired last week. I applied online, approval was instant after ID verification. Not fond of applying in store because if denied, I want to deal privately lol.

EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 44 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I worked at Macy's it honestly was awkward for me to have to tell the customer that they were denied If credit is good I say apply in store. If you are concerned you may get denied might be better to apply online.

Message 45 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does capital one triple pull for store cards ?
Message 46 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got Saks.  My score was 750's at the time.  It's Cap One along with Neiman's.  Did it online but I would suggest going to the stores.  I want all three myself!  Been my goal for a while now.  Neiman's is next, then Nordies m/c.  Good luck.  Saks is simple.  Nordies will probably be too but I wanted the one you need to apply instore.  Smiley Wink

Message 47 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied online in March. Instant approval-1,500 SL--All scores 704 EX,704 EQ ,708 TU  Nordstrom

Message 48 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hubby is looking into saks but you can't apply for the WEMC outright? That sucks.
Message 49 of 62
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Hubby is looking into saks but you can't apply for the WEMC outright? That sucks.

No triple pull for Neimans, Saks, Menards or most of their private label cards.

You can apply for Saks WEMC in-store only.  You will be considered for WEMC first, Platium MC second, and if not elegible for those two, store version it is (if approved).  The WEMC is not an easy one to obtain.

Message 50 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.