Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Signature Visa Reported My Credit Limit

tag
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom Signature Visa Reported My Credit Limit

I got caught on the cutoff date with Nordstrom, so they reported a fairly small balance. My Creditkeeper report showed the balance and my CL on all three CRA's!

Where did they get that without Nordstrom telling them? I've had the account since May 2009, and I don't think I ever had a reported balance, but they never reported my CL either.

Verrry interesting.....

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Signature Visa Reported My Credit Limit

When I had Norstrom Signature it always reported my CL

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my Nordstrom Visa Sig for about a year and a half and it never reported a CL but it did report high balance.   About 2 weeks ago I got an alert on my credit monitoring that Nordstrom had reported to TU even though it was already on TU.   Since that alert my CL shows up now.

Message 3 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

Several recent posts have indicated a return to reporting the limit on Nordstrom Siggie.  

I currently have the Visa, which is apparently no longer being offered but does report the CL as well.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 5
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

This is good news!

I think that CK just reported my higher total CL because of the Nordstrom Signature, and it reported the balance as "Other".

I got a CLI from Amex last month and it has not yet reported. Coincidentally it is exactly the same as my Nordstrom CL. I always thought it was OK to have a Signature card even though it didn't report the CL, but one was enough. If they keep reporting this thing, I might go for another one or a World MC.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.