Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,074
Registered: ‎04-24-2008
0

Nordstrom Store Card

Just applied and I got this from their website:

 

Dear Nordstrom customer,

Thank you for your interest in our Nordstrom Fashion Reward Program. Your application for a Nordstrom credit card has been successfully submitted.

You will receive a response in the mail from us within 7-10 days.

If you have any questions regarding your online application, please call our toll-free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-491-7860 and refer to your Application ID Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to serving you soon.
Nordstrom Bank

 

 

Anyone got approved when they received this message from them? I will wait and call them in the morning with the application ID #.

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,074
Registered: ‎04-24-2008
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card

Also, does anyone know which Credit Bureau Nordstrom pull? Thanks in advance !!

Established Contributor
Posts: 720
Registered: ‎08-14-2008
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card

They almost always pull EQ.  It's usually best to apply for store cards in the store opposed to online.  They can confirm your identity that way and the response is generally instant.  They can also provide you a lot of useful info about their rewards program.  Nordstrom has always been a top-notch retailer and their CCs just continue that tradition.

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 17k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,180
Registered: ‎05-17-2010
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card

 


tntexans72 wrote:

Just applied and I got this from their website:

 

Dear Nordstrom customer,

Thank you for your interest in our Nordstrom Fashion Reward Program. Your application for a Nordstrom credit card has been successfully submitted.

You will receive a response in the mail from us within 7-10 days.

If you have any questions regarding your online application, please call our toll-free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-491-7860 and refer to your Application ID Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to serving you soon.
Nordstrom Bank

 

 

Anyone got approved when they received this message from them? I will wait and call them in the morning with the application ID #.

 

 


I received that message and was eventually approved.  They actually got me on both EQ and TU.  I applied for the Signature Visa and they ended up giving me a store card with a very generous limit. 

 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,074
Registered: ‎04-24-2008
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card


visorboy1974 wrote:

 


tntexans72 wrote:

Just applied and I got this from their website:

 

Dear Nordstrom customer,

Thank you for your interest in our Nordstrom Fashion Reward Program. Your application for a Nordstrom credit card has been successfully submitted.

You will receive a response in the mail from us within 7-10 days.

If you have any questions regarding your online application, please call our toll-free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-491-7860 and refer to your Application ID Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We look forward to serving you soon.
Nordstrom Bank

 

 

Anyone got approved when they received this message from them? I will wait and call them in the morning with the application ID #.

 

 


I received that message and was eventually approved.  They actually got me on both EQ and TU.  I applied for the Signature Visa and they ended up giving me a store card with a very generous limit. 

 


 

I read on this site Nordstrom report the store card to the CB but not the Visa Signature card. That's why I opt for the store card instead. I'll be happy with what ever they give me as I shop their frequently and online.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,180
Registered: ‎05-17-2010
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card

 


tntexans72 wrote 

I read on this site Nordstrom report the store card to the CB but not the Visa Signature card. That's why I opt for the store card instead. I'll be happy with what ever they give me as I shop their frequently and online.


Can't really tell you about the Sig card, but I have heard some reports lately that limits are being reported to the CBs for it.  My store card is about 3 weeks old and so far it has been reported to EX and TU, but no EQ yet.  It reported to the two a week ago. 

 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,074
Registered: ‎04-24-2008
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card


visorboy1974 wrote:

 


tntexans72 wrote 

I read on this site Nordstrom report the store card to the CB but not the Visa Signature card. That's why I opt for the store card instead. I'll be happy with what ever they give me as I shop their frequently and online.


Can't really tell you about the Sig card, but I have heard some reports lately that limits are being reported to the CBs for it.  My store card is about 3 weeks old and so far it has been reported to EX and TU, but no EQ yet.  It reported to the two a week ago. 

 


That is strange, Nordstrom pulls from EQ but only report to EX & TU? Am I missing something here? I hate the fact that my last 3 inquiries this past year have been pulled from EQ and not EX or TU. Of the 3, my EQ is the lowest too. Grrrrrr....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,180
Registered: ‎05-17-2010
0

Re: Nordstrom Store Card

 


tntexans72 wrote:

visorboy1974 wrote:

 


tntexans72 wrote 

I read on this site Nordstrom report the store card to the CB but not the Visa Signature card. That's why I opt for the store card instead. I'll be happy with what ever they give me as I shop their frequently and online.


Can't really tell you about the Sig card, but I have heard some reports lately that limits are being reported to the CBs for it.  My store card is about 3 weeks old and so far it has been reported to EX and TU, but no EQ yet.  It reported to the two a week ago. 

 


That is strange, Nordstrom pulls from EQ but only report to EX & TU? Am I missing something here? I hate the fact that my last 3 inquiries this past year have been pulled from EQ and not EX or TU. Of the 3, my EQ is the lowest too. Grrrrrr....


It'll report to EQ...eventually. 

 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.