Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Visa - Highest C/L?

tag
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Nordstrom Visa - Highest C/L?

Good Afternoon All,

Curious if anyone has a cl higher then $20k on their Visa Siggy. If so, how high and was it difficult getting it over that threshold?  Not sure since TD Bank got involved, if the higher limits are now more difficult to obtain. I suppose nothing to lose as the cli requests are sp's.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Visa - Highest C/L?

I think it is hard to get above 10k with them now. 

Message 2 of 4
resilient
Established Contributor

I've had $10k since I got it about 2 years ago.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 3 of 4

Ever since Nordstrom sold their portfolio to TD, it's gone to s**t. I opened my Nord Visa in 2014 with a 5k limit. Upped to 15k later. Tried for 20k recently. The CSR was fairly curt and told me I was denied due to my "payment score." I pay them on time... The letter said "Your current limit is appropriate. Your payment history was taken into consideration." 

I think they must have made the max limit 20k (unless you're grandfathered in before the TD takeover). I should have asked for more last year...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.