Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Visa Sig

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Visa Sig

@09Lexie wrote:
@enharu

Really? Do I have to pull out the ankle monitor?

haha don't worry if I do apply for this it will be in the fall at the very earliest Smiley Tongue

I've no plans to apply for anything right now other than Explorer, but I'm trying to refrain from doing it 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 47
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu

I have to watch you closely. Your tune will change when they have their Men's Sale next month!
Message 12 of 47
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@enharu

I have to watch you closely. Your tune will change when they have their Men's Sale next month!

wait there's going to be a men's sale?! 
How big of a sale?

I just bought over 2k worth of stuff online O_O I'm going to return all of them once they arrive if they're going to get discounted heavily next month.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 47
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 47
broseph23
Regular Contributor

Well I work for Nordstrom so yes I love the rewards program! But employment aside, it really is my favorite card. I'm not biased. Excellent customer service and excellent benefits. Normally 2 points per dollar, there are several double points days (4pt/$1) and two triples points days (6pt/$1) throughout the year, complimentary alterations based on your rewards level, anniversary sale EARLY access... The list goes on. If you shop there regularly, I HIGHLY recommend applying in late June or early July so you can shop the anniversary sale early!
Age: 25 | FICO: TU 802, EQ 782, EX 801 | FAKO: TU 778, EX 769 | Garden: 6/2015 | Total History: 7yr 6mo | AAoA: 4yr 2mo | Util: 4%
........24000...............10000.....................6000................7000................500..................5000................18000...............10000
Message 15 of 47
broseph23
Regular Contributor

Omg, yes men's half yearly! Only a couple more weeks! First two days are double points!
Age: 25 | FICO: TU 802, EQ 782, EX 801 | FAKO: TU 778, EX 769 | Garden: 6/2015 | Total History: 7yr 6mo | AAoA: 4yr 2mo | Util: 4%
........24000...............10000.....................6000................7000................500..................5000................18000...............10000
Message 16 of 47
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I just swept through their in preparation for my NY trip. Luckily for me it was doing my triple bonus days.
Message 17 of 47
enharu
Super Contributor

can you tell me more about this anniversary sale? How many % in general and does it apply to new stuff too? Is it like the private sales at Bloomingdale's?

Are watches and everything else on sale too or it's just seasonal items? Is the sales going to be online too?

So can I bring these stuff that I ordered during the sale day and have them match the new price? Or should I just return it and re-order during the sale?

Damnit arghhhh :[

Message 18 of 47
myjourney
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
@enharu

wait there's going to be a men's sale?! 
How big of a sale?

I just bought over 2k worth of stuff online O_O I'm going to return all of them once they arrive if they're going to get discounted heavily next month.

RED ALERT ENHARU WATCH IN EFFECT

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 19 of 47
broseph23
Regular Contributor

Anniversary is all the new fall merchandise. It comes in marked down around 33% off, for three weeks. Then goes to full price when the sale ends. It's the biggest event of the year! It's awesome. And the merchandise ranges from apparel, shoes, belts, watches, etc, pretty much something in every possible category is on sale. Even stuff at the ebar!
Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.