Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Visa Signature CLI question

tag
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Nordstrom Visa Signature CLI question

OK, I've been reading up on CLIs for Nordstrom and it's been said you can request them after 4 months since your initial CLI.  My initial CLI was after 6 months and I did a PC from the store card to Visa Siggy.  Since I did a PC on my last CLI request, do I need to wait 6 months or should I be OK with pulling the trigger after 4?  Any assistance is appreciated!  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom Visa Signature CLI question

@visorboy1974 wrote:

OK, I've been reading up on CLIs for Nordstrom and it's been said you can request them after 4 months since your initial CLI.  My initial CLI was after 6 months and I did a PC from the store card to Visa Siggy.  Since I did a PC on my last CLI request, do I need to wait 6 months or should I be OK with pulling the trigger after 4?  Any assistance is appreciated!  

I apologize because this does not answer your question, but I wanted to ask you...when you did your PC from the store card to the Visa Siggy, was it a HP or a SP?

Message 2 of 9
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@visorboy1974 wrote:

I apologize because this does not answer your question, but I wanted to ask you...when you did your PC from the store card to the Visa Siggy, was it a HP or a SP?

For me it was a HP, but YMMV

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Visorboy!

Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Probably will be another HP but with Nordstrom if you have been using it and you pay either in full or large balances you shouldn't have a problem... they are fantastic!

Message 5 of 9
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

When I got PCed from Nordy Store to Siggy a few weeks back I didn't get a HP. They used info on file. I also got a CLI. I never saw anything on my reports from them.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 6 of 9
GWilliam
Valued Member

I was just curious what was your CL on the store card before you moved to the Siggy, if you don't mind sharing?

Starting Score: EQ 530 TU 550
Current Score: EQ 693 TU 697
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

It was $5k...

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 8 of 9
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Update:  Called them last week and they mentioned they wanted 6 months of usage on the Siggy before they'll consider a bump.  Not a big deal...just need to be patient for 2 more months.  

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.