Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Member

Nordstrom Visa Signature Card

Does anyone know how difficult getting a Nordstrom Visa Signature is? I haven't pulled my scores in about a month, so they should've gone up. (Two new Amex accounts won't post until next month from what I understand.) Also, if I receive a decline for the Signature, will I just automatically be approved for a lower tier card (assuming I qualify, which I definitely should)? Should I apply instead in-store?
Super Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Visa Signature Card

Yes
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Visa Signature Card

The signature when released several years ago required a 710 fico score.  If you don't get that they will consider you for the regular visa plat and then if not that down to the store card.
They usually don't give you tier 1 right off the bat but if you call and argue that your scores should qualify you for tier 1 interest and that's what you want, they will usually move you to it.

When the signature first came out, they approved us for platinum instead on tier 2, I called and said the only requirement was 710 and (oh forgot, think it's 80k salary) and that I wanted signature, which a supervisor quickly issued, then I said if I qualify for the signature I should qaulify for tier 1 interest, which they also quickly changed. I LOVE NORDSTROM, wish they would have let me carry it through bk, I was planning on paying itSmiley Sad
Fico Scores 8: EX 694. TU 689. EQ 658. 05/26/2015
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.