Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Visa .....!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom Visa .....!!!!!!

Thank You I cant wait to buy the wife and kids some good stuff haha. My wife's brithday is friday perfect timing what are the in item for the fall?? haha

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

I LOVE NORDSTROM. They are such a beautiful place to shop. I digress. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Message 11 of 17
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

oh wow!!!!!! i'd get her something uber special like an extremely nice high quality purse, or wallet. or both even. something that everytime she uses it she thinks of you. With that credit line you can get her a showstopper of a gift! Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I better hide this one 

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

oh wow!!!!!! i'd get her something uber special like an extremely nice high quality purse, or wallet. or both even. something that everytime she uses it she thinks of you. With that credit line you can get her a showstopper of a gift! Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 17
beerdrinker
Established Member

How many Inq. did you have?

This is one of the cards I'll be applying for once my CRs update.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had three on eq and the score was 783 my best

@beerdrinker wrote:

How many Inq. did you have?

This is one of the cards I'll be applying for once my CRs update.

Message 15 of 17
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Hey!! Luck you i applied Jan 2012 and wasnt approved so i reapplied that same month and was approved for retail crad with a $1000 credit limit. as soon as I reach 5k it will be converted to VISA Signature Smiley Happy I just paid it off and will ask for my first CLI until next year because i have too much debt right now Smiley Sad

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 16 of 17
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I like the nordstrom store I have here. My syster is always purchasing from them too but I don't know if she has the card. I don't but maybe one day Smiley Very Happy

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.