Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Visa .....!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom Visa .....!!!!!!

Hello Everyone, Thanks for visting this will be my first time posting. 

After using this website It has helped me even improve my credit better than it was. Thank You!!

I want to post my excitment because I applied online and was approved for the Nordstrom Visa Card 5,000 limit and im very excited to strat shopping. What should I keep the ultization at and my wifes brithday is coming... What should i get ??? haha 

Thanks I wouldnt have been approved if it wasnt for the fico team 

Credit Pulled Equifax 783

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Visa .....!!!!!!

Congrats

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit314 wrote:

Congrats

Thank You ! Are u are nordstrom cardholder??

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my experience, you want to keep the utilization of all your cards below 10% AND pay the balance in full every month. What is the interest rate that you were approved with? Does it have one of those 0% intro apr for x amount of time.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

tier 2 14.90% it was an outspot approval in the store and i dont think i have a promotion intro apr 

@Anonymous wrote:

From my experience, you want to keep the utilization of all your cards below 10% AND pay the balance in full every month. What is the interest rate that you were approved with? Does it have one of those 0% intro apr for x amount of time.

Message 5 of 17
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You ! Do you like nordstroms or have the card??

@CruzImperial wrote:

Congratulations!!

Message 7 of 17
alboto
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! Nice limit!

Message 8 of 17
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Love Love Love Nordstroms!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 9 of 17
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

I LOVE NORDSTROM. They are such a beautiful place to shop. I digress. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.