Regular Contributor
silverzgirl

Nordstrom, how I love thee

I was in Nordies doing a bit of shopping and decided to stop in and see if I can get a CLI. I told the CSA I did not want or need it if it required a HP, but she was not sure of how it was done. She was sure it was not a HP.

She put me on the phone with corporate (they have their own bank.) I had asked for a 3K increase. They asked for my salary and informed me that most of the time they do no pull whatsoever. If it is a larger amount they will. They also said they can do them in six month increments, so if it is shorter than 6 they won't. For me it was 2 years.

She put me on hold and came back, granting me 1500 instantly and said that I can do it again in six months. This is with no pulls at all.

This is the store card; not sure if it applies to the Visa.

And I did not even have to step out of the garden. I love Nordstrom.

Starting FICO, June 2010: EX-581, EQ-581, TU-581
Now: EX-742(Quizzle) EQ-656 (MyFICO), TU-720 (Bank)

Currently: BECU Visa 12K, Navchek 15K, NFCU Platinum Visa 11K, AMEX Delta SkyMiles 9K, Vystar CU Platinum Visa 7500, Military Star 8200, Nordstrom 6000, Talbots 3000, Ann Taylor 2280, Apple/Barclay 2000, Pier 1 1500, Macys 1300, Victorias Secret 750, NY&CO 500, J.Crew 300

09Lexie

Re: Nordstrom, how I love thee

Congrats! That's the same information I was told when I got my increase last month. I noticed they had been SP'ing me for the past 3 months. Next time, also ask for an APR reduction. :smileywink:
Super Contributor
CS800

I should try a CLI. I have the store card with a $1K CL. I have had this card for close to 15 months now

09Lexie

@CS800

Definitely! I followed the advice from here and waited after my 6 statement. I went in, they called Corporate and my limit went from $1000-$3500 no HP. I asked about the upgrade and they told me to ask in November. It was a no go on the APR reduction, I'm currently at 18.99 :smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}