Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom's Limit Report?

tag
Kay_Cee
Regular Contributor

Nordstrom's Limit Report?

Does anyone know if Nordstrsom's reports a credit limit for their store cards?  I was approved for a card with them and on my ScoreWatch alert it doesn't indicate a limit but does say the HC column indicates the highest balance or limit.  I was hoping they reported an acutal limit for the account.  I haven't gotten the card yet so I have no way of knowing what the limit is.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom's Limit Report?

@Kay_Cee wrote:

Does anyone know if Nordstrsom's reports a credit limit for their store cards?  I was approved for a card with them and on my ScoreWatch alert it doesn't indicate a limit but does say the HC column indicates the highest balance or limit.  I was hoping they reported an acutal limit for the account.  I haven't gotten the card yet so I have no way of knowing what the limit is.

Thanks!

They report the limit.  You'll see it when you get the card and it'll report once the first statement cuts. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom's Limit Report?

This is good to hear...

I was just approved for the store card for a cl of $2,000

I went on a app spree and have been 100% successful.  I know I am going to take a huge hit with all the inquiries, but I waited a full year to app and will not apply for anything else as I want to purchase my home fall of 2012.

Wohooooooooooooo....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.