Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstroms

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Re: Nordstroms

No I am definetly done applying and sitting it out in the garden at this point. I just wanted to max out  applyin to as many cards as I could in a short period of time so i could just let all the cards grow together and age. 13 cards in a span of 2 months is a bit excessive i know this, so I am done applying for the time being. Just using my cards wisely, paying them off and keeping the UTIL under 15% at least for now till JULY of next year when those INQ  no longer count so i can attempt applying for a decent card like the DISCOVER IT or CHASE FREEDOM or something.

Message 21 of 22
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstroms

@goosedog wrote:

probably 20. I went on a app spree the past 2 months and got approved for a  bunch of GE CARDS (WALMART, AMAZON, CARECREDIT, CHEVRON, JC PENNY, BANAN REP, OLD NAVY) a couple of COMM bank cards (VIC SECRE, BEALLS) plus the MACY and Bloomingdale cards and a KOHLS card, and I also got me a secured card with MERRICK BANK and US BANK. I applied for checking accounts with a credit union (they pulled it twice which pissed me off ) to establish a relationship with them and got a SHARED secured loan, plus app'd for a CHASE FREEDOM (Denied) CAP 1 secured and unsecured (DENIED BOTH) and BOA secured and unsecured (denied both )

Why so many store cards? Quality over quantity.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.