Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noride Visa CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Noride Visa CLI

I called and got CLI on my Nordie Visa from $9k to $12K. They said it is approved due to my pif on the card every month. They said in future they would also consider how much I spend at Nordstrom Stores for future purchases. I guess I should goto Nordie and pickup couple of nice suits and dress shirts. ( that will probably use up all my $12k CL Smiley Wink )
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Established Contributor

Re: Noride Visa CLI

Congratulations! Very nice CLI. I am sure you earned it.
Message Edited by plasticman on 08-03-2009 09:21 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Noride Visa CLI

@Red1Blue wrote:
I called and got CLI on my Nordie Visa from $9k to $12K. They said it is approved due to my pif on the card every month. They said in future they would also consider how much I spend at Nordstrom Stores for future purchases. I guess I should goto Nordie and pickup couple of nice suits and dress shirts. ( that will probably use up all my $12k CL Smiley Wink )

Nordstrom is a wonderful store with quality products. Look and see if there is a NORDSTROM RACK , which is their  outlet store. I only shop in them and get fantastic buys and huge discounts.
Message 3 of 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Nordie Visa CLI

Congrats!

@Red1Blue wrote:

I wonder if this is just a stock comment totally lacking in significance...

Message 4 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Nordie Visa CLI

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Congrats!

@Red1Blue wrote:

I wonder if this is just a stock comment totally lacking in significance...

I am pretty sure, for future CLI's on their card they are going to start looking at how much we spend in their stores and how much outside. I read a news article few days ago at some place, Nordstrom is going to start doing this.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.