Super Contributor
concorduser

Noride Visa CLI

I called and got CLI on my Nordie Visa from $9k to $12K. They said it is approved due to my pif on the card every month. They said in future they would also consider how much I spend at Nordstrom Stores for future purchases. I guess I should goto Nordie and pickup couple of nice suits and dress shirts. ( that will probably use up all my $12k CL :smileywink: )
Established Contributor

Re: Noride Visa CLI

[ Edited ]
Congratulations! Very nice CLI. I am sure you earned it.
Message Edited by plasticman on 08-03-2009 09:21 AM
Frequent Contributor
DickC

Re: Noride Visa CLI

concorduser wrote:
I called and got CLI on my Nordie Visa from $9k to $12K. They said it is approved due to my pif on the card every month. They said in future they would also consider how much I spend at Nordstrom Stores for future purchases. I guess I should goto Nordie and pickup couple of nice suits and dress shirts. ( that will probably use up all my $12k CL :smileywink: )

Nordstrom is a wonderful store with quality products. Look and see if there is a NORDSTROM RACK , which is their  outlet store. I only shop in them and get fantastic buys and huge discounts.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Nordie Visa CLI

Congrats!

concorduser wrote:

I wonder if this is just a stock comment totally lacking in significance...

Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Nordie Visa CLI

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Congrats!

concorduser wrote:

I wonder if this is just a stock comment totally lacking in significance...

I am pretty sure, for future CLI's on their card they are going to start looking at how much we spend in their stores and how much outside. I read a news article few days ago at some place, Nordstrom is going to start doing this.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+