cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nornally a 5-7 day message from BOA is a decline?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Nornally a 5-7 day message from BOA is a decline?

Is 5-7 day message from BOA means is it a decline or manual review?

Did any one get CLI after they got 5-7 day message?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nornally a 5-7 day message from BOA is a decline?

only tried once and it was a decline, but approved on recon. good luck!
Message 2 of 7
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Think this was discussed the other day, but based on most peoples previous experience (including mine on 2 occasions) it's a denial....
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got that message yesterday, I am got a CLI once I spome with a Rep. in the credit department. From $500 to $7500 on a "emerging" card! I am quite happy with B of A for the meantime.
Message 4 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If you are referring to apping, then DW got that message after apping for their Amex CC listed after going through the pre-approval. After a week, the card came in the mail. She then asked for a CLI via phone and was denied, but CSR did do a manual review.
Message 5 of 7
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

I got that message when I app'd for my BofA AmEx. I called a few days later - they said I had been approved but could not tell me for how much. The card came in the mail shortly after - approved for $8000. Good luck to you! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with ducky.

I don't recall any poster ever receiving the 5-7 day message from BoA with regards to CLIs and then being approved.  Right now it looks as though you should give the credit dept analysts a call for a recon, I'm sorry to say.  Good luck!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.