Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Log on to Walmart Credit Card Account

tag
justforting
Regular Contributor

Not Able to Log on to Walmart Credit Card Account

Anybody having the same problem?

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Re: Not Able to Log on to Walmart Credit Card Account

GE systems have been been down most of the day. I was able to log on to wal mart about an hr ago, but it was painfully slow. It reminded me of the old dial up days. Hopefully they'll get their systems up and running better by this evening.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
justforting
Regular Contributor

@mauwow0682 wrote:

GE systems have been been down most of the day. I was able to log on to wal mart about an hr ago, but it was painfully slow. It reminded me of the old dial up days. Hopefully they'll get their systems up and running better by this evening.

It seems that I am still not able to log onto it, which makes me a little upset...

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 3 of 9
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@justforting wrote:

Anybody having the same problem?

Not just WalMart affected.  GE having problems across the board, Lowes card also not accessible.  I called the number on my Lowes card, they have an updated automated greeting that says they are aware of the problem with on line services, and it should be resolved later today.

Message 4 of 9
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

I have had the same problem. I don't really need to log in today so I guess I'll just try again tomorrow. If you really need to speak to them I would recommend calling them.

Message 5 of 9
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

yep, me too! Came here first to make sure it wasn't just me!

Message 6 of 9
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

I was having trouble logging in too yesterday and today. Finally was able to this afternoon, but it took a while.

Message 7 of 9
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

If you need a way around this then you need to change your bookmark to another version that is working.  I work in networking and it seems they're having some sort of a load balancer problem handling traffic to some of the original URL's.  I was able to find a few of them that were working for other CC programs they manage and got into my Sam's accounts this way.

https://www.onlinecreditcenter4.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=sams&accountType=generic

There seems to be issues with www2. / www3. and onlinecreditcenter6 / onlinecreditcenterX... So, you just need to take your bookmark or link and change it to one that works.  Remove the # after www and try using a different # after onlinecredit center until you get a response.  :manhappy:

Message 8 of 9
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

I was able to log on today without trouble.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.