Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to see FICO Score on Walmart Site

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not Able to see FICO Score on Walmart Site

Hi,

Recently got walmart card and geting following while enrolling for Free FICO score. I have already enrolled for paperless statements.

"We are unable to access your FICO® Score information at the Credit Bureau.

If you have placed a security freeze or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we can access your FICO® Score information and display it on this site.
"

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Not Able to see FICO Score on Walmart Site

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Recently got walmart card and geting following while enrolling for Free FICO score. I have already enrolled for paperless statements.

If you have placed a security freeze or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we can access your FICO® Score information and display it on this site.
"

do you have anything that would keep them from accessing your score?

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@j_casteel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

"

Nothing, I have just registered with CreditKarma and I beleive that will not block access.

Message 3 of 5
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

"

Nothing, I have just registered with CreditKarma and I beleive that will not block access.

I'd give them a call or something...I just recently got the Walmart card as well, and did the 2 or 3 steps to get my TU FICO and it worked fine.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

"

Thats weird if you dont have a freeze on your report. Its possible your file may be flagged for fraud. Id call TU about it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.