Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not report to all 3. (Pic Inside)

tag
Clyons0203
Valued Member

Not report to all 3. (Pic Inside)

For some reason, I have noticed some credit cards dont report to all three credit agencies.  I dont have any lates on any of my credit cards or my auto loan.  i want all these clean accounts to be reported to all three credit agencies.

For example
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
InfinitiG35
Contributor

Re: Not report to all 3. (Pic Inside)

I have the same problem. My new Macy's Visa isn't reporting on TU, and I hate it cause it's messing my utilization up on that one report!
Chase Amazon: $3,000 | Chase Slate: $4,800 | Barclaycard Upromise: $4,000 | Chase Freedom: $4,000 | CapOne Platinum: $3,500 | CapOne Quicksilver: $5,000 | Credit One Bank: $2,100 | BofA Better Balance Rewards: $1,000 | Sony Card: $1,000 | CapOne Platinum: $300 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Delta SkyMiles: ???? | CareCredit: $13,560 | Discover IT: $6,500 | Barclaycard Apple: $3,500 | Overstock: $4,500 | Wayfair: $4,000
Message 2 of 13
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Is this from True Credit? This site gives you a fako scores, not a very good adviced and it is not realiable at

all.

Have you check your MyFico reports?
Message 3 of 13
Clyons0203
Valued Member

yes its from TC.  And their reports EXACTLY match my Fico reports and the scores are within 10 of each other.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditors don't have to report to all bureaus..you can call and request it..to see if it's possible...but how it reports..is how it is...
Message 5 of 13
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

HSBC are known for very slow with updating and reporting. How long have you had this card?

I have two HSBC cards and its been since Jan and they have not updated my reports, I'm not worry because

its not really hurting much of mine ult. yuo can call them and tell them to updated.
Message 6 of 13
Jayleesmimi
Regular Contributor

From your HSBC example, it shows to be reporting on all three now. All three are reporting an 88.00 balance.
Sustaining Change takes Support and Reinforcement !

FICOS 02/03/2013, TU -798, EQ - 805 ( Last known EX -812)
Message 7 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Jayleesmimi wrote:
From your HSBC example, it shows to be reporting on all three now. All three are reporting an 88.00 balance.

Yup!
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

True Credit has never shown my Equifax history on any of my cards, but all the cards definitely report correctly to all bureaus. Others have had this same issue with True Credit and Equifax. Chalk this up to a True Credit problem, not a problem with your cards.
Message 9 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

missfrustration wrote:
True Credit has never shown my Equifax history on any of my cards, but all the cards definitely report correctly to all bureaus. Others have had this same issue with True Credit and Equifax. Chalk this up to a True Credit problem, not a problem with your cards.

I'm one these people too. I also have the same problem with CreditSecure and Chase ID Protection.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.