Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure what to do ..Best Buy

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Not sure what to do ..Best Buy

well......I called the executive line to try and see if I can get the 2 lines merged together.....I nice member from the executive team sai d that she understood the difficulty in having 2 cards (plan  b 750 cl max) and she would see what see could do ..

she said she was my direct link  to the accounts team and would return my call in a few days with hopefully good news..

will see ...i am not holding my breath but she was very understanding......

I will keep u up to date

Message 21 of 27
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@Mike360 wrote:

If the BK is still on your report it could be keeping you from the store card. I only had one EQ inq when i was approved.  Util seems fine. 

Bk has not kept from store cards..i have 2 from best buy.....just not a card that will offer me one decent limits...... I have 2 that have 750 max cl...no chance for CLI in future

What i'm saying is the BK is keeping you from the nice Best Buy cards. From my time on the boards i haven't seen anyone with the nicer cards what a BK on record.

Message 22 of 27
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Mike360 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@Mike360 wrote:

If the BK is still on your report it could be keeping you from the store card. I only had one EQ inq when i was approved.  Util seems fine. 

Bk has not kept from store cards..i have 2 from best buy.....just not a card that will offer me one decent limits...... I have 2 that have 750 max cl...no chance for CLI in future

What i'm saying is the BK is keeping you from the nice Best Buy cards. From my time on the boards i haven't seen anyone with the nicer cards what a BK on record.

I gotcha Mike...I understand what you meant...just did not come out in typing like I thought it would Smiley LOL

well...I ll see what they say...if not ...ill just hold them till my BK falls off......If they are still in bussiness......

Message 23 of 27
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow... A 267 out of 298 should get you the reg store card. This best buy store card seems to be difficult to get...nooooo thanks! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 24 of 27
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

well got a call back from the executive office...looks like the closed the recently opened account that I opened recently  but moved the 750 CL limit from it to the original Plan B account from 2008 ...

So new CL is 1500....A little better thn 2 cards that have 750.00 credit limits....but talked to CSR today and they said I might never get another increase

Message 25 of 27
melbaro
New Contributor

Was this the Cap1 Exec. Office? Did you try and get them to PC it to a plan A by any chance?

Message 26 of 27
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

no ...they are still telling me its a plan B account so that was sort of a bummer ...........but at least I have just one account now.......Ill hold on to it for a year or two then maybe close after my BK drops off in 2015...it will do for now.....it cost me a HP but oh well....in the garden for a long time now

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.