Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure where to post this.

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Not sure where to post this.

@notyou wrote:

Cap one, which I know will NEVER CLI, but for some reason I keep holding out hope. It's been 500 for 3 years. Never missed or made a late payment. Sometimes carried a balance, sometimes PIF'd.

HSBC 900 same story as cap 1. Havne't had a CLI since the 3rd month I had it. Smiley Sad

Chase (this is new, rewards card, it will grow so I'm not getting rid of it!)..

I just need to let go of the HSBC and cap 1 cards.... but I can't! I actually just paid the annual fee on cap one so I've got them for another year. I'm not sure about HSBC though.

I'd axe Cap before the next AF comes ap, same with HSBC. What are your current scores/files looking like?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 15
notyou
Valued Member

No baddies. Nothing nagative. 660 EQ fico. UTI is reporting 69% but will be down to 30% next (this coming month when all my cards cycle through the report)

I went on a little app spree, so no apping for me.... I read on here someone compared it to the soup nazi... NO SOUP FOR YOU.. that's what they will all say! ha ha

Message 12 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@notyou Time to hit the garden thread and plant your new seedlings!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 15
notyou
Valued Member

You ain't lying! ha ha... I haven't apped in ten days. I feel like a need a 12 step program!

No but seriously... I apped for everything I wanted, even if I had no chance of getting it just to get it all out of my system! Me and my soup are definately off ot the garden!

Message 14 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@notyou I'm there with you!! until 3/13!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.